PDF Repair Manual Car and Motorcycles Guide

My 3 Day Experience with Kontera ContentLink

Pay per click advertising has been an effective way for this blog to generate income. Before Google disallowed me to display AdSense pay per click on this blog, I was able to make USD2,000 to USD2,800 per month depending on the traffic level.

Google stopped me from using AdSense, so I sought for some alternatives. Kontera is one of them.

Applying for a Kontera account has been easy and convenient. There is no review process I need to go through. I just have to fill out and submit the application form; and they will automatically send me a welcome email with an activation link that I can click to start accessing Kontera and use their Content link ads immediately.

I successfully generated the Kontera ad code and placed it on my blog. The Kontera Content links showed up on my blog with 24 hours. I saw the keywords such as pay per click, money making opportunity and some other unrelated keywords got converted into Kontera Content links. Non of my main keywords converted into Kontera links. Seem like Kontera is lacking ad inventory for my niche 'make money online'.

So far, I'm getting 40 ad clicks and guess how much I earn from this 40 clicks. Well, no even $1. The pay is so low. There is no way Kontera can compare with AdSense where I used to earn $0.35 per AdSense ad click in average.

I decided to remove Kontera. It is not for my niche. They actually don't have any ad that is relevant to my topic and niche. The keyword 'money making opportunity' which has been converted into Kontera link, when I point my mouse on it, a small box will pops up giving the ad description. The ad is actually promoting a dictionary, it is not money making opportunity of any sort.

It is no point to send visitors to the offers that they have no interested at all. So, I will stop using Kontera.

I think Kontera is more for topics like shopping, technology, electronic products...etc. Blogs with these content topics might earn much better ad revenue with Kontera.